The 1st and only genuine consistent tipster

A consistent hits rate soccer betting tipster proven by past records and our records is monitored by an independent monitoring company.

tipping.soccer is in the top 1% of a 100 billion euro sports betting industry each and every year. We're an elite group making consistent profits betting on sports, and I am proud to be in such an elite class. The other 99% of the sports betting industry are consistent losers; you make the choice of what team you want to be a part of Our team of full-time professional pundits has over twenty years experience in soccer betting industry.

Successful soccer betting tips are based on several factors including statistical analysis, situational trends, motivational & psychological factors, team news, injuries, suspensions, roster changes and recent form.

Our team only advise bets on games where there is a very strong edge, and thus, we are able to produce consistent winning bets by exploiting that unfair edge, exclusive to our pundits only. tipping.soccer tips are highly profitable, very reliable, and above all, consistent. The high quality of our soccer betting tips can help you beat the bookies in the long run.

ASIAN HANDICAP

USD 178 /per tip
  • All our daily tips since the website established had sent a copy an independent monitoring company and all the records is tracked there.

FIXED ODDS

USD 298 /per tip
  • All our daily tips since the website established had sent a copy an independent monitoring company and all the records is tracked there.

OVER UNDER

USD 178 /per tip
  • All our daily tips since the website established had sent a copy an independent monitoring company and all the records is tracked there.

Best Tipster Predictions Site

We know well that in all over the web there were so many sports tipster that are only looking for fast money, is without the sources they claimed to have. In tipping.soccer we are a professional with wide networking to provide the highest possibility winning so we don't mind that our tips get monitored. All our daily tips since the website established had sent a copy an independent monitoring company and all the records is tracked there. We ensure you that every each of the tip is tracked and that's mean all our records is 100% genuine.

A consistent hits rate soccer betting tipster proven by past records and our records is monitored by an independent monitoring company.

We ensure you that every each of the tip is tracked and that's mean all our records is 100% genuine.